See you end of july
- You start reading blogs.
- You start a blog.
- You become really personal on your site as the online and real-life worlds start confusing you.
- You faux "retire" from blogging.
- You cave back into blogging in about a month or 2.
- You decide to "get serious" about blogging.
- You have a pseudo flirty im/blogging/flickr flirting relationship with another blogger you have never met.
- You deside that you must meet other bloggers.
- You take a step back and metablog about blogging and what blogging has done about your blogging.
- See step 4.
- You decide that as a result of step 9 and having repeated step 4 more than 3 times in the course of your lifecycle as a blogger, that you need to sanitize or reinvent your blog.
- You either lose your job because of blogging, are afraid of losing your job for blogging, or join a company that builds blogging tools.
- You decide to start an anonymous livejournal blog.
Taken from Surinder
lolll..... wait till u see tomorrow's post!!
Its raining men hallelujah!.....Its raining men. No it isn't, its just raining and my hair is all frizzy, the roads have potholes, my clothes won't get dry coz today is Mr. Sun's day off. Its dark n gloomy and i just feel so blah! And no having my monthlies does not help either.
But i do love the rains...makes me want to be a kid again and go out in the mud, dig for earthworms and fling it on unsuspecting souls...heheehe